A message to our customers. It’s business as usual only safer at Lanhams Motor Group.
As you would all be aware, we are currently living in unprecedented times. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected everyone in some way.
Here at Lanhams Motor Group Griffith & Leeton, we want to reassure you that our team are taking proactive measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all customers and staff and committed to the health and well-being of our community We have implemented a range of initiatives to not only combat the spread of the coronavirus but to ensure that we can continue to provide a premium service to our customers. We have been and will continue to closely monitor any advice from the State and Federal authorities.
Health & Safety Measures include:
- Increased cleaning procedures of all touch points throughout our showrooms
- Supply of hand sanitisers in every showroom and service centre.
- Practising 1.5m social distancing rule at all times
- The requirement for any staff member who has recently returned from overseas to complete a 14 day period of voluntary self-isolation.
- Educating staff on important preventive measures
- Staff completion of ‘COVID 19 Infection Control’ Training
Servicing & Test Drives
We have gone one step further and implemented the following initiatives;
- Contactless pick-up and drop-off of vehicles for service customers (as required). Click here for more details.
- Our service technicians will wear disposable protective gloves and use disposable plastic seat covers.
- Increased sanitisation of interior and exterior touch points, such as door handles, steering wheel and other control buttons
Our dedicated sales team is committed to continuing outstanding service levels both on our showroom and offsite. Offering alternative arrangements for test drives on new, demonstrator and used vehicles:
- Test drives at locations convenient to them.
- Video conferencing or remote meetings.
- Offsite deliveries.
What’s the good news?
The instant asset write-off threshold has been increased from $30,000 to $150,000 and expanded access to include businesses with aggregated annual turnover of less than $500 million (up from $50 million). If you’re in a position to upgrade your business vehicle, please feel free to give our sales team a call to discuss your options.
Lastly, thank you for your continued loyalty & support to Lanhams Motor Group. In these challenging times, we are committed to continuing to service the community as we have done for over 80 years. It is our commitment to remain a safe and welcoming destination. #weareallinthistogether
The Lanham Family
23rd March 2020
Lanhams Motor Group is your award winning Ford, Hyundai and Mahindra dealer.
We are a family owned and operated Automotive Group in Griffith & Leeton with over 80 years experience in the Motor Industry.
Lanhams Motor Group for the complete range of New Ford, Hyundai and Mahindra vehicles.
Explore the complete range of quality Used Vehicles available from Lanhams Motor Group.
Book a Service
Visit our Service Department today and book your next Service online.
Lanhams Motor Group is your family owned and Automotive Group in the Riverina.
Looking for a great deal on a New Vehicle? View New Vehicle Special Offers now!
View contact details and driving directions to our dealerships in Griffith & Leeton.