At Lanhams Motor Group, our state of the art workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Ford, Hyundai, LDV & Mahindra maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your vehicle. We also service ALL makes and models, carry out tyre and wheel alignments, battery checks, preventative maintenance and Pink Slips. We are also a licence Car Seat installer too. Whatever you drive, you can rest assured that our technicians are up to speed on what’s under the bonnet and have access to the right diagnostic tools.
Our team is committed to upholding a high service standard.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Ford, Hyundai, LDV & Mahindra parts
- Ensuring that all our technicians are trained to high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
- Insist that our technicians undergo regular training and education programs to become more knowledge and advance with technology.
Additionally, while you know your car is in good hands, so are you! Our customers are welcome to enjoy our Lanhams lounge area with a television. So, you can relax and enjoy free tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced. If you prefer to be dropped nearby, take advantage of our free courtesy transportation service. We will call you when your vehicle is ready and come and collect you. Now that’s great service!
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
Regular servicing and general vehicle maintenance is integral to reliability, road worthiness and helping ensure your vehicle operates as it is intended. Servicing also allows technicians to identify any potential problems or worn components before they become major safety concerns or turn into costly repairs.
Don’t be tempted to skip your service…. it’s all about prevention and maintenance.
In order to make sure your car runs smoothly and hassle-free between scheduled services, it is important to carry out regular checks of your car’s engine oil level, wiper blade effectiveness, hose condition and tyre pressure.
Other important factors;
- Maintain warranty of your vehicle
- Avoid serious and expensive repairs later on
- Prolong the life of the vehicle
- Vital lubricants, oils and filters need replacing
If you are driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
Whether you’re booking online or over the phone, scheduling a service with Lanhams Motor Group has never been easier.